Following audits on Health & Safety Management System on our sites and customer sites by the Alcumus Group, Owl Pest Control has now been accredited SafeContractor. As the leading health and safety assessment scheme, SafeContractor has over 300 major clients and nearly 27,000 contractor members.
How do you benefit from the SafeContractor scheme?
Many large organisations use SafeContractor to reduce risk and to maintain their existing contractor and service provider base, whilst also be provided with a selection of new, pre-approved contractors. Benefits include:
- Reduced risk in organisations, ensuring that contractors have suitable and sufficient health and safety processes.
- Cost-effectively managing contractor lists, relieving of the costly administrative burden of doing this internally.
- Offering a flexible service, tailor-made to meet business requirements, including over 400 different contractor work activities.
- Meeting the legal health and safety requirements and providing the supporting evidence.
- Providing visibility of current contractors via the online client portal, which also recommends new, approved contractors.
Food retail giant, Weetabix, are just one organisation who chose SafeContractor to improve their contractor management. Watch the Weetabix video below: