General Terms & Conditions
1. Restricted Sales
Professional insecticides and rodenticides are for qualified pest control trade only. We are unable to supply members of the public with restricted rodenticides & insecticides. Training Diploma, Trade Association membership, etc. must be provided.
2. Products & Prices
We reserve the right to alter any details of products advertised without notice and while every effort is made to describe goods accurately in the advertisement, no warranty is given as to accuracy and no responsibility will be accepted for error or mis-description and any resulting loss. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT and carriage, and may be subject to alteration without notice. All goods remain the property of Owl Pest Control Ltd. until paid for in full. In the event of Owl Pest Control Ltd. needing to recover any outstanding monies using external agencies or solicitors, all costs and charges are bearable by the customer.
3. Payments Online
We accept Paypal (which also accept major credit cards), Cheque, Postal Order and Bank Transfer. If you are posting cheques or postal orders please make sure the product(s) description and quantity, your delivery address and phone number are included in the envelope.
Paypal payments: YOU MUST PROVIDE a contact Phone number for our Courier Company. You can type it in while completing your delivery address details. Orders without phone number cannot be processed.
4. Payments at Trade Counter
To minimise administration costs we operate a C.O.D. system - all payments are due on collection or prior to dispatch of any Pest Control Products.
Payments at trade counter by cash, cheque or credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro).
- If purchasing online you must provide a phone number (preferably mobile phone) for delivery. Fastway will not deliver unless a valid contact phone number is present on the parcel.
- Once payment has been completed, we will dispatch of your item/items by courier. Normal delivery time is next working day for all orders paid before 1pm and when products are in stock, but can take up to 3 working days. A tracking number will be provided and status of the transit can be checked at: www.fastway.ie
- Some Products are not available directly from our stock and may take 5-8 working days for delivery. We try to indicate the expected delivery time for each product on our website but please call us if you need something urgently.
- Fastway Couriers do not collect or deliver on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays.
- Please make sure that someone is around to accept the delivery! If there is no-one available to accept the delivery then parcel will not be left. A re-delivery or restocking fee will be levied.
- Customer must ensure that someone is available to check the parts on delivery, as no claim for damage can be accepted after delivery.
- If you request goods to be left at your premises without signature, Owl Pest Control Ltd. or the carrier cannot be held responsible should the order be damaged or short in any way.
- Owl Pest Control Ltd. will not be held responsible for any associated or third party costs arrising from delivery issues (such as due to late, damaged, or non-deliveries) or delivery of wrong items.
- We deliver to Ireland and Northern Ireland only.
6. Returns Policy
- We operate a 14 days refund/exchange policy. If you purchase an item from us, you have 14 days from receipt of the item, to return a product that you are unsatisfied with. If you cancel your order after the goods have been dispatched, you will be responsible for returning the goods to the address we provide at your own risk and cost, therefore, we strongly recommend you use an insured delivery method. Once the product is received we will proceed with your refund.
- Your product must be returned, complete and in 'as new' condition (e.g. if you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging). It must not have been used or installed. It should be returned with the original box, packing and accessories you received with it. The returned product must be free of damage, scratches or wear & tear, in sellable condition with all tags intact, in order for it to be refunded.
- The refund will not include the delivery costs incurred by us during initial postage.
- After 14 days your order will be assumed satisfactory and claims of shipment errors or requests for returns or exchanges will not be accepted.
- All exchanges will incur a return shipping fee.
- Faulty or Damaged Items – In case of goods being received damaged or faulty please email us to inform us the problem and we will reply to you with further instructions. In most cases we will arrange collection of item and dispatch of new goods.
12 Month Warranty. All our items come with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty. All Electric Fly Killers units come with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty (Fly Killer bulbs and starters are always excluded from any warranty).
After 14 days of receipt we cannot accept returns for refunds. If your item develops a fault after 14 days of receipt and within 12 months of purchase date it must be returned directly to the manufacturer. Repairs to products covered by warranty, are guaranteed by the manufacturer or the manufacturers certified workshop. Defective or faulty products must be returned directly to the manufacturer or certified workshops for repair. The cost of returning faulty items for repair/replacement is paid by the buyer.
Should defects in the goods cause death, injury or damage to personal property, our liability for any loss or damage suffered by you in respect of the goods shall be limited to the contract value of the goods. We can accept no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the supply of goods under this contract unless you have fully complied with the notification of claims procedure. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the rights of the consumer.
We take any complaint very seriously. If you are dissatisfied in any way with our services we wish to know about it. We aim to respond quickly, positively and courteously to any complaints. Please contact us with any complaint you have and it will be directed to the head of the relevant department to facilitate corrective action. Please let us know as by putting right our mistakes it will help us improve our processes.