Owl Pest Control Career Opportunities
- Want to join a successful Company? Please scroll down for current available positions.
- Want to know more about what Pest Controllers do? Click Here
- If you are a qualified Pest Controller and no position is available, feel free to email us your CV (email@example.com) and we will contact you when a position becomes vacant.
Owl Pest Control - Service Technician (General Operative)
– Position currently available (18/11/2019) –
Looking for a new career, fulfilling, challenging and recession-proof? We are one of the most established pest control companies in Dublin that offers its employees training, career progression, bonuses, commissions, and low turnover rates.
Since 1998, Owl Pest Control offers services, products and Training to its customers and support local charities. It is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- Some of our technical staff have progressed from complete beginner to accredited Field Biologist.
• We believe our role is essential for maintaining Public Health and Food Safety through pest prevention.
We’re looking for a Service Technician. The basic pay range we’re offering is €24,000 to €31,700 depending on experience, and most “beginners” reach €28,500 within the first year.
- We offer a vehicle, phone, overtime.
• We also offer bonuses and commissions.
• Previous experience not essential as full training will be provided (previous suitable backgrounds include: healthcare assistant, health & Safety officer, bartender/ hospitality, electrician, ducter, insulator, welder, warden, carpenter, army / Defence Forces, etc.).
• Full clean B driving licence
• Leaving Cert. ordinary.
- Must be confident to communicate & deal directly with customers, orally & through hand written reports.
- Must be at ease with using smartphones (apps, social medias, Google maps…)
• Strong DIY & Fitness essential. Punctuality, organization, efficiency.
- * Must obtain pest control licence within 9 months (statutory). Evening study & quiz work required during the first 2 months and formal training/diploma. Full training will be provided.*
We strongly advise you to fully review this link about the day-to-day role of a Pest Controller before applying for the advertised position:
• Investigating pest infestations; site inspections & treatments in residential & commercial properties.
• Maintain pest-free conditions, advise & reassure customers, figure out pest prevention solutions.
• 37.5 hrs/week but includes early/evenings calls. Saturday shift every 4 weeks. Occasional weekend/night emergencies.
Owl Pest Control is based off the M50 in Tallaght, Dublin. We only operate in Dublin and Leinster so travel distances are limited.
Why Should You Apply?
• Top industry pay and reasonable hours
• Great benefits: overtime, bonuses, commissions.
• Recession-proof industry, ideal for family security and mortgages.
• Opportunities for on-the-job training and limitless career progression.
How to Apply?
Please apply with your CV and cover letter through Indeed or by EMAIL only (no phone calls) to: HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for a role with us, you consent that Owl Pest Control will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Basic Gross Salary: €24,000.00 to €31,700.00 /year
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of customer service experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you in Dublin?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: B full clean Driving Licence?
- Do you speak Fluent Written & Spoken English?
Accounts / Office Administrator
– Position NOT currently available –
Storekeeper / Trade Counter Sales
– Position NOT currently available –
Qualified & Fully Licensed Pest Control Technicians
Owl Pest Control Dublin is a member of the NPTA (National Pest Technicians Association), BPCA (British Pest Control Association), & is actively taking part in the development of the Pest Control Industry in Ireland. Our Technical Staff are licensed by the Department of Agriculture & consist of Highly Qualified Pest Control Technicians, Senior technical staff with over 15 years professional experience & qualifications including Postgraduate Degrees; Cork University, RSPH, BPCA, IPCA, Kilgerm & HACCP diploma
Our Company Objectives
Today our activities aim towards the following objectives
To provide cost-effective pest control solutions
To provide cost-effective solutions, i.e. minimising the need for pest control treatment and callouts by developing intensive knowledge of pest strategies/behavior. This put the focus primarily on proofing buildings to prevent pest intrusion; eliminating pest access to sources of food & water; and reducing pest harbourage opportunities.Owl Pest Control Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Owl Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Strategy
To achieve maximum efficiency & client satisfaction
Develop communication at all levels with our customers to achieve maximum efficiency and satisfaction: state of the art documentation and reporting system; regular review of pest infestation trends and customer needs; all service history details available instantly on our central computer; standardised Company procedures to provide continuity in our service.
Research & develop innovative new pest solutions
Research and Development: review/test/implement/improve new technologies, pesticides, alternative solutions. Develop knowledge networks throughout the Pest Control industry in Ireland and internationally.