Owl Pest Control Career Opportunities
Welcome to the Careers page for Owl Pest Control Dublin. Please browse all of our available jobs and career opportunities.
Looking for a fulfilling, challenging and recession-proof opportunity? This role will put you to the test and give you a great feeling of satisfaction after completing every job. As one of the most established pest control companies in Dublin, we offer our employees full training, career progression, bonuses and commissions.
We are currently seeking a full-time, motivated and enthusiastic Trainee Pest Control Technician. The job varies every day, as you will be visiting various customers and using your problem-solving skills to advise them on pest prevention, hygiene and housekeeping matters.
Your role is essential for maintaining Public Health and Food Safety through pest prevention. Our customers will soon be praising your expert work and writing excellent reviews for you on Google!
The role of a service technician with Owl involves a high level of professional responsibility, customer service and expertise gained by continuous training. Variety of jobs & customers ensure no two days are the same! You can be assured that your day will be fulfilling no matter where you are working.
For full description check: https://owlpestcontrol.ie/pest-controller-job-description/
- Basic pay range we are offering is €25,000 to €36,000 depending on experience and motivated “beginners” can reach €34,000+ within the first year
• 37.5 hrs/week with some early calls or evenings calls. Saturday shift on a rotation basis (approx. every 5 weeks). Occasional emergency weekend/night work (highly paid)
• We only operate in Dublin and Leinster so the successful applicant should reside in Co. Dublin
• Full clean B driving licence
• Leaving Cert. Ordinary
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for pest control reports and advising customers
• Previous experience in a Customer Service role
• Must be at ease with using smartphones (apps, social media, Google maps…)
• Strong DIY & Fitness essential. Punctuality, organization, efficiency
• *** Must obtain pest control licence within 9 months (statutory) *** Evening study & quiz work required during the first 2 months and formal training/diploma. Full training will be provided. All you need is a “can-do” attitude and be ready to learn.
• Previous suitable backgrounds include healthcare assistant, bartender/ hospitality, ducter, insulator, welder, warden, carpenter, sales assistant, customer service advisor, maintenance technician, handyman, landscaper, construction worker, biologist, general operative, etc.
• Only candidates with interest in a long-term position should apply. Pest Control is a career and therefore not suitable for job hoppers
Why Should You Apply?
• Long term career options
• Top industry pay and reasonable hours with opportunity for additional earnings.
• Great benefits: vehicle, phone, overtime, bonuses, Sales lead commissions.
• Recession-proof industry, ideal for family security and mortgages.
• Company Pension scheme and independent Employee Assistance Programme
• We will train you to become a licensed pest control expert, with limitless career progression. Some of our technical staff have progressed from complete beginner to Accredited Field Biologist or Service Manager.
How to Apply?
Please apply with your CV and cover letter through Indeed or by EMAIL only (no phone calls) to the HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for a role with us, you consent that Owl Pest Control will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application. Owl Pest Control is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates. We do not need assistance from employment agencies at present.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €25,000.00-€36,000.00 per year
Check our COVID-19 work procedures here: https://owlpestcontrol.ie/support/coronavirus-information-updates/
– NO Position currently available –
– NO Position currently available –
Qualified & Fully Licensed Pest Control Technicians
Owl Pest Control Dublin is a member of the NPTA (National Pest Technicians Association), BPCA (British Pest Control Association), IPCA (Irish Pest Control Association), and is actively taking part in the development of the Pest Control Industry in Ireland. Our Technical Staff are licensed by the Department of Agriculture & consist of Filed Biologists, Highly Qualified Pest Control Technicians, Senior technical staff with over 15 years professional experience & qualifications including Postgraduate Degrees; Cork University, RSPH, BPCA, IPCA, Kilgerm & HACCP diploma
Today our activities aim towards the following objectives
To provide cost-effective pest control solutions
To provide cost-effective solutions, i.e. minimising the need for pest control treatment and callouts by developing intensive knowledge of pest strategies/behavior. This put the focus primarily on proofing buildings to prevent pest intrusion; eliminating pest access to sources of food & water; and reducing pest harbourage opportunities.Owl Pest Control Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Owl Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Strategy
Develop communication at all levels with our customers to achieve maximum efficiency and satisfaction: state of the art documentation and reporting system; regular review of pest infestation trends and customer needs; all service history details available instantly on our central computer; standardised Company procedures to provide continuity in our service.
Research and Development: review/test/implement/improve new technologies, pesticides, alternative solutions. Develop knowledge networks throughout the Pest Control industry in Ireland and internationally.