UV-A LED Glueboard Fly Killers technology
Globally fluorescent tubes are gradually being replaced by a more eco-friendly LED technology. This technology is now becoming available in the next generation of insect light traps for pest control professionals.
UV-A LED lamps offer the following advantages:
- Energy savings – UV-A LEDs are extremely efficient, low energy, light sources
- Concentrated UV-A light – resulting in rapid insect attraction
- Long operational life – up to 25,000 hours (approx. 3 years of constant use)
- Compact light source – no other lamp possesses such small dimensions for a comparative light output
- Durable lamps – The UV-A LEDs are hard wearing and fully shatter resistant
- Unlike fluorescent lamps UV-A LEDs offer a ‘light to eye ratio of 100%’ (all emitted UV-A light is pointed in the direction of the insects in the area)
- LED TUBES TECHNICAL DATA HERE
Robust Metal Housing. IP20 Rated (Drip Proof)
2×15 watt LED UV-A tubes
Dimensions: 538 x 103 x 311 mm
Coverage: 50-80 sqm.
(Replacement Glueboards pack of 10: €19.90+VAT – Tubes: 2x LED15W)