Compact Size Electric Zapper
Fly Killer in Stainless Steel
2 Year manufacturer's warranty on all Fly Killer Machines
16 Watt Fly Killer Stainless Steel with 12″ tubes
Low cost but reliable Fly Killer, tool-free maintenance, 2 years guarantee, safety switch, and easy to clean. This stainless steel Fly Killer is powered by 2 standard 8 Watt tubes.
This budget fly killer unit ensures fly control for small kitchens (40M²), such as domestic kitchens or office kitchens. The common 8 watt tubes are easy and cheap to replace.
The Fly Killer unit can be left free-standing, or fitted on a wall with 2 screws (provided) or suspended (chain supplied). It is also tool-free maintenance, guaranteed for 2 years, and fitted with the best shatterproof tubes and starters.
Electric Fly Killer features
- 2x8Watt 12″ SHATTERPROOF tubes Sylvania or Philips (most reliable ULV light brands in the world!) + Starters
- 3 simple to install mounting options: Free standing, suspended, or hanging (screws, chain and 2m. kettle lead supplied)
- Stainless Steel and plastic construction for smart look and easy cleaning
- Tool-free maintenance for replacement of tubes and starters
- Drawer-like insect catch tray with electronic safety power switch for fast and safe clean
- 2 years Fly Killer manufacturer guarantee (always exclude tubes & starters)
- Independently tested and certified to RoHS and all relevant European standards
- Dimensions H x W x D: 262 x 365 x 130 mm.
- Room Coverage: 40 M²
- Weight: 2.8Kg
- Applications: Domestic – For indoor use only
Electric Fly Killer Price: €69.10 + VAT23%
Nationwide Fly Killer delivery: Only €4.50 +VAT (for up to 5 units!)
Want to check out our other electric fly killing machines? Click Here
Over 500 Pest Products Available
Pest Control Products Sales
- Mice & Rat Products
- Electric Fly Killer Units
- Bird Control Products
- Flies & Insect Products
- Cat Repellent Products
- Professional Equipment
Order before 2pm for Next Day* Delivery Ireland and Northern Ireland (for stocked items) €4.50 +VAT.
We only deliver to Ireland and United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland).