Ant and Insect Powder Dust for Killing Crawling Insects for Longer Periods of Time
Why Using Ant and Insect Powder Dust?
Insect killer dusts have some unique advantages:
- Ease of application and lower cost
- Last for months in dry, undisturbed cracks and voids
- Porous surfaces such as concrete or timber do not absorb dusts (unlike liquids)
- Make life impossible for insects on all treated surfaces
- Offer an ideal solution for treatments in undisturbed spaces, e.g.: under floor boards, kitchen presses, wall cavities, etc.
- They are easily picked up by insect legs and body as they walk across treated surfaces
- Low to no odour
Where Insecticide Dusts are Not Recommended…
Where insect-killing dusts should not be used:
- You should not treat exposed surfaces with insect powders
- Most insect powders are not effective in wet areas and can become ineffective when a treated area gets wet.
- Voids that contain insulation do not permit good penetration of dust throughout the void.
- Insecticide dust is not suitable on floors where young children and pets (cats/dogs) have access.
Rentokil Ant & Crawling Insect Killer Powder 300g
Rentokil Ant and Insect Killer Powder is one of the best insect dust available. It is designed to be safe to use in and around the home and to effectively kill ants and other insects. It is suitable for garden and home use and comes in an easy to use 300g puffer pack.
- Kill ant and other crawling insect control such as cockroaches, beetles, bed bugs, fleas, silverfish, etc.
- Comes in convenient 300g. puffer pack.
- Contains Permethrin 0.487% – which is an efficient ant killer.
- Shake the container prior to use and occasionally when applying.
- Remove the cap and point the container toward the treatment areas and squeeze gently.
- Use where insects are present and in insect harbourages and breeding sites.
- Replace cap after use.
- Do not apply to soil and plants
You can check a short video on how to apply insecticides HERE
Further Advice on Ant and Insect Powder Dust
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use.
- Prevent access to bait by children and animals.
- Keep in a safe place.
- Hazardous to bees.
- Do not use where food, feed or water could become contaminated.
- Do not contaminate surface water or drains with chemicals or used container.
- Do not re-use container. Store in original container.
- To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
Pest Control Products Sales
Order before 2pm for Next Day* Delivery Ireland and Northern Ireland (for stocked items) €4.50 +VAT.
We only deliver to Ireland and Northern Ireland.