Dethlac Insecticidal Lacquer spray is NOT designed as a space spray for whole room treatments. It is rather a residual surface treatment for spot, band, crevice or crack treatments.
It is an Ant & Insecticidal Lacquer, probably the best ant killer on the market for over 55 years, having sold millions of cans. Dethlac is a unique lacquer that kills ants, cockroaches, woodlice and other crawling insects.
Once sprayed, the lacquer dries to a hard clear film, which remains fully effective for months, even when it rains (for ants in the garden) or if the surface is washed with detergents (for ants in the kitchen and around the home).
Dethlac can be used indoors and outdoors and may be applied on any firm non-absorbent surface, ie doors, window frames (not UPVC because of its sugar-like composition that could stain), skirting boards, shelves, concrete & patios etc.
Flying ants can be eliminated by spraying on the surface before take-off.
This Insecticidal Lacquer aerosol has been approved by the DAFM for use in Ireland – PCS: 98560 (also Northern Ireland / UK – HSE No. 9708)
- Use in accordance with manufacturers instructions on the product label at all times
- Apply in bands of 8-15cms (3-6″) in width
- Spray up to a maximum of 5-second bursts at a distance of 15-23 cms (6-9″) directly at the surface.
- Spray onto surfaces where insects walk, into cracks and other harbourages
- Re-apply as necessary
- Wear nitrile gloves
- Remove pets and children during application until Dethlac has dried
- To remove Dethlac, use methylated spirits
- Always read the label prior to use.
|Dethlac Insecticidal Lacquer||PCS:98560||MSDS||Label (UK)|