Flies and Bug Smoke Bombs
– Smoke Generators – Insect Fumigants – Insect Fumers – Bug Smokers – Foggers –
FOR AMATEUR AND PROFESSIONAL USE
Smoke generators (or smoke bombs) are easy to use and can be used for a wide range of flying and crawling insects including Houseflies, Cluster Flies, Fruit Flies, Wasps, Moths, Fleas, Bedbugs, Beetles.
It is an ideal solution where insects are high up or difficult to reach by normal spraying methods, or where the spraying of liquid-based insecticides is not possible.
What are Fortefog Bug Smokes?
Fortefog “Mini” and “Midi” Fumers are ready to use. They are self-contained and you only need to light them and walk away from the area. Once the fumes disperse there is no residual smell or deposit. They may be used in the following situations:
- Domestic: kitchens, bedrooms, attics, sheds, garages, etc.
- Public Hygiene Areas: Hospitals (non-occupied wards), Industrial and municipal buildings, churches, community centres, halls, cinemas, etc.
- Food Handling, Food Storage, Food Manufacturing: e.g. Hotels, Warehouses, restaurants, pubs, industrial kitchens, etc.
- Animal Facilities: Zoos, pet shops, kennels, veterinary practices and laboratory animal houses, etc.
How Fortefog Bug Smoke Works
- Delicate fabrics (e.g. rayon, viscose, silk) should not be exposed to the smoke.
- Remove fish tank or seal the top of the tank and disable filter. Pyrethrin is toxic to Aquatic Life.
- If used in attic cover water tank
- Cover or remove any open foods
- This product may emit some sparks during ignition. Cautions must be taken when lighting the fumigant.
- If treating an attic you may advise your neighbours or the Fire brigade as smoke may escape through the roof tiles and cause unnecessary alert!
- For indoor use only
- Always read and follow all advice from product label. Use pesticides safely.
- Small size 3.5g.: Fortefog Mini Fumer (PCS: 94546). Contains Permethrin 13.25% w/w
- Medium size 11g.: Fortefog Midi (PCS: 93121). Contains Permethrin 13.25% w/w
- Find out how many bug smokes are required for the room to be treated. Heavy infestations may need more than 1 application.
- Seal the areas to be treated: close windows and doors, block fireplaces and remove draughts.
- Place the insect bug smoke on a heat resistant surface (e.g. saucer) and remove the top.
- Remove all plants, people, and pets (including fish from the area to be treated).
- Remove container cap and place each fumigant generator on a fireproof base.
- When using several bug smokes, space them throughout the area to be treated and prepare all for ignition before lighting the first.
- Ignite the wick of each smoke generator by using a match or lighter, starting with the furthest from an identified exit.
- Leave for not less than two hours and upon returning, open windows and doors and ventilate thoroughly for at least 30 minutes before using the space.
Rate of Application
- Each Small Fumer (3.5g) will treat 120 cubic metres (e.g. L10m x W6m x H2m).
- Each Medium Fumer (11g.) will treat 400 cubic metres (e.g. L10m x W13.5m x H3m)
Fleas and Carpet Moths (adults):
- Each Small Fumer (3.5g) will treat 30 cubic metres (e.g. L4m x W3m x H2.5m).
- Each Medium Fumer (11g.) will treat 100 cubic metres (e.g. L10m x W5m x H2m)
Buy Insect Bug Smoke Bombs
Other Insecticide Products
Fumigant and Bug Smoke Products Search
Finding what you need is so easy, simply search below or visit our Pest Control Shop Now!