Rats, Mice, Flies, Cockroaches, Ants… Supermarkets and other retail environments are vulnerable to pest infestation: constant traffic in and out, deliveries, waste areas mean that flying and crawling pests can intrude at any time.
Irish legislation also made provisions for pest control requirements in premises where food is handled, stored or prepared, such as HACCP.
Maintaining a consistent Pest Control programme is essential to minimize your risk for pest problems. With each service visit, your licensed Service Technician will:
- Inspect your convenience store for pest activity
- Make sanitation and structural recommendations to minimise the risks of infestation
- Make sanitation and structural recommendations to minimize pest activity
- Provide a comprehensive typed report detailing his findings with illustrative photographs
- The Pest Control report is typed with photographs and printed on site for convenience
Specialising in providing pest management programmes for retail environments in Dublin and Leinster, your local technician will check the store perimeter, deli, and storage areas for pest activity. Inspection will also determine potential pest access points and housekeeping conditions which may induce pest activity.
For more information on how to get rid of a pest issue or prevent pests, CONTACT US to arrange a free survey and detailed pest control quotations. We operate in Dublin and Leinster counties. Please check the full range of Services offered to the Retail sector by clicking the button below.
Contact Owl Pest Control
Do you have a Pest Control problem, need to talk to an expert?
Contact Owl Pest Control today!