Outdoor Tamperproof Rat and Mice Bait Stations
Why Use Bait Stations?
Rat and mice bait stations and bait boxes are the best way to prevent accidental ingestion of rodent poison by non-target animals such as dogs, cats, birds and wildlife.
Rodenticide is also sheltered from the elements and will keep fresh longer. We provide the best value professional tamper-resistant rat and mice bait stations in Compact size Plastic PVC, and Heavy Duty Galvanised Steel for long-term, professional rodent control.
All our rat and mice bait stations are suitable for use indoors and outdoors in Industrial and Commercial Premises, Homes, farms, Stables, Poultry, Piggeries, Bird Breeding, Restaurants, Schools, Supermarkets, Hospitals, Food Factories, etc.
1) Compact PVC Rat and Mice Bait Stations
Our Compact PVC Bait Stations are ideal for use in areas with limited space or under low shelving or pallets (height less than 10cm). The value of this station is excellent for a lockable rat-size bait box.
Each box is also supplied with its own key and a rear back plate to secure the bait station against a solid surface such as a wall or garden shed and prevent it being knocked or removed.
Compact Bait Station features:
- Double lock for security
- Large removable bait tray for loose baits and a metal rod for block baits
- Size: W230 x D190 x H95mm
- 1x key supplied with each bait box
- 1x Clip-in wall mounting bracket provided with each bait box
- Sturdy, made to last
Buy PVC Bait Stations
2) HEAVY DUTY Galvanised Rat and Mice Bait Stations
“METABOX – The leading patented metal rodent bait box in Ireland!”
Are you looking for the best professional bait stations available in Ireland? We manufacture tamperproof rodent bait boxes with a cost-effective design, very sturdy and durable. It also features a quarter-turn metal lock for safety and considerably reduce the time spent for inspections.
Owl’s patented bait stations are the most popular and trusted models in Ireland, designed by professional pest controllers for the pest control industry. Large quantity manufacturing allows the availability of these products at the best prices.
Metabox Eco + Rat & Mice Outdoor Bait Station Features
- Strong 1.2mm galvanised rodent bait station construction (1.8Kg)
- Quick quarter-turn lid release system using triangle key
- Stainless Steel rod and 2 bait spikes to secure bait inside the bait station
- Wide opening for easy rodent access and cleaning of the bait box
- Multiple base cushions and fitting holes
- Easy anchoring to walls or ground
- Pivoting removable lid for easy access to rat & Mice bait
- Compact efficient size: approx. W260 x D155 x H(back)125 x H(front)57 mm
- Patented European Community Design: 002468595-0001
Do rats go into your galvanised bait stations?
Do rodents die inside these bait stations?
Can rats and mice carry the poison out of the bait station?
Buy Metal Bait Stations
3) How to secure Rat and Mice Bait Stations to Walls and Ground
Anchor Rat and Mice Bait Stations fast and cheap!
This video explains how to anchor our rodent bait stations in tarmac, concrete, and brick mortar without using expensive impact drills or powder nail guns.
4) Buy Rat and Mice Poison
Rat and Mice Bait Stations Products Search
Finding what you need is so easy, simply search below or visit our Pest Control Shop Now!
2 thoughts on “Rat and Mice Bait Stations”
Are your Bait-stations WATERPROOF?
What is the DIAMETER of the entrance hole of the Rat Stations.
Hi Peter, yes they are relatively weatherproof.
The 2 side apertures can let some rain get into the entry/exit but rodents don’t mind. The bait is normally kept dry unless there are very heavy storms + winds.
Diameter of entrances: PVC rodent box = 57mm and Metal rodent box = 50mm
Comments are closed.