Returns and Faulty Products
1) Order cancellation
Orders not dispatched yet may be cancelled without any reason for a full refund by contacting us here. Please write ‘CANCELLATION REQUEST’ in the subject field and include details of your order.
2) Returns of unwanted products
- If you cancel your order after dispatch of the goods with our courier, you will be responsible for returning the goods to the address we provide at your own risk and cost. Therefore we strongly recommend that you use an insured delivery method. Once the product is received we will proceed with your refund.
- Your product must be returned, complete and in ‘as new’ condition (e.g. if you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging). It must not have been used or installed. It should be returned with the original box, packing and accessories you received with it. The returned product must be free of damage, scratches or wear & tear, in sellable condition with all tags intact, in order for it to be refunded.
- The refund will not include the delivery costs incurred by us during initial postage.
- After 14 days your order will be assumed satisfactory and claims of shipment errors or requests for returns or exchanges will not be accepted.
- All exchanges will incur a return shipping fee.
If you have any questions please contact us here
3) Returns of products damaged in transit
If you receive a product that has been damaged in transit we will replace it at no cost to you. If this happens please:
- Refuse to accept delivery of the item (return to sender) OR
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- If you only discover damage after opening the packaging, you must notify us immediately and no later than 24 hrs. After that, we cannot process a claim for “Damage in Transit” (as per Fastway T&C).
Once you contact us, we will provide you with the details of a replacement item.
4) Returns of Faulty/damaged products
If we send you products that are faulty or incomplete we will either replace or repair them at no cost to you. If this happens please:
- Contact us within 7 days of receipt of the item. We will send you a returns acknowledgement email by reply with all return details.
- Facilitate the collection of the item by our courier within 7 days of reporting the issue to us.
- Please ensure that the item that you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and packaging.
We will test the product once we receive it. If the product is indeed faulty we will repair it or send you a replacement product as soon as possible. If the product is proven not to be faulty we will return the product back to you at your expense along with the details of how to use it correctly.
For any returns of items that have proven to be faulty, we will refund any carriage charges incurred by you (to a maximum of our standard delivery charges). We do however reserve the right to nominate the carrier for any returns by you.
Any refunds for faulty items will be issued within 7 days of resolution of the matter (or quicker if we can). Refunds will only be made on the same credit card (or debit card) that was used to make the original purchase.
5) Returns of faulty products within warranty
- After 14 days of receipt, we cannot accept returns for refunds. If your item develops a fault after 14 days of receipt and within 12 months of purchase date it must be returned directly to the manufacturer.
- All queries, claims or complaints that you have in relation to a product under manufacturers warranty must be made directly to the manufacturer as per the documentation included in the product’s packaging or via the relevant manufacturer’s website.
- We have no liability or responsibility for a manufacturers warranty or any guarantees within it.
- Repairs to products covered by warranty are guaranteed by the manufacturer or the manufacturers’ certified workshop. Defective or faulty products must be returned directly to the manufacturer or certified workshops for repair.
- The cost of returning faulty items for repair/replacement by the manufacturer is paid by the buyer.