Owl Pest Control Job Opportunities
Welcome to the Careers page for Owl Pest Control Dublin. Please browse all of our available pest control jobs and career opportunities.
Pest Control Service Technician – Dublin
Looking for a career opportunity in a positive work environment that values teamwork, respect, and communication?
Look no further than Owl Pest Control! As one of the most established pest control companies in Dublin (1998), we are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Pest Control Technician to join our growing team. Our employees receive full training, competitive pay, career progression, bonuses, and commissions.
- Provide a high-standard Service and detailed reports for every visit
- Give our clients expert pest advice and pest prevention, protecting public health & safety and serving your community
- Endeavour to offer a complete and long-term pest solution to our clients
- Pest control is an essential service that helps protect public health and safety
- Support other team members on the road and liaise daily with Supervisors
- Progress to your desired level within our organisation
The role gives you a lot of autonomy and you will go through a wide variety of situations every single day. DIY & problem-solving skills will be put to the test and provide a great sense of achievement when dealing with a broad range of domestic & commercial customers.
The service technician’s role in Owl Pest Control is progressive. We focus on training and upskilling to ensure our employees reach their maximum potential and attain achievements to ensure a fulfilling career.
If you are looking for a role that entails variety and responsibility with expert skills, where you can progress endlessly and feel valued, then becoming a Service Technician with Owl is a perfect choice.
For more details on the day-to-day role, check: https://owlpestcontrol.ie/pest-controller-job-description/
- The basic pay range we are offering is €28,000 to €40,000+ depending on direct or related experience
- 37.5 hrs/week with some early calls or evening calls. Saturday shift on a rotation basis (approx. every 5 weeks).
- Overtime available and occasional highly paid emergency weekend/night work
- We operate in Dublin and Leinster so the successful applicant should reside in Co. Dublin
In order to qualify for the position of Service Technician you should preferably have the following:
- Full B driving licence (mandatory)
- Minimum Leaving Cert.
- Good written and verbal communication skills for reports and advising customers
- DIY skills & Fitness are essential. Punctuality, organization, enthusiasm
- Evening study & quiz work are required during the first 2 months, and formal training/diploma to obtain your pest control licence within 9 months (statutory). Full training will be provided
- Pest Control is a skilled trade and therefore better suited for Candidates with an interest in a long-term career
Why Should You Apply?
- Top industry pay and benefits, training and development opportunities, company culture, and work-life balance.
- Great benefits: vehicle, phone, overtime, bonuses, Tips, Sales commissions, Pension scheme and independent Employee Assistance Programme.
- Recession-proof & Essential Service industry, ideal for family security and mortgages.
- We will train you to become a licensed pest control expert, with limitless career progression. Some of our technical staff have progressed from complete beginner to Accredited Field Biologist or Service Manager.
Previous suitable backgrounds include healthcare assistant, bartender/ hospitality, ducter, insulator, welder, warden, carpenter, sales assistant, customer service advisor, maintenance technician, handyman, landscaper, construction worker, biologist, general operative, etc.
How to Apply?
Please apply with your CV and cover letter through Indeed or by EMAIL only (no phone calls) to the HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for a role with us, you consent that Owl Pest Control will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application. Owl Pest Control is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates. We do not need assistance from employment agencies at present.
***** POSITION CLOSED! ****
***** POSITION CLOSED! ****
Today our activities aim towards the following objectives
To provide cost-effective pest control solutions
To provide cost-effective solutions, i.e. minimising the need for pest control treatment and callouts by developing intensive knowledge of pest strategies/behavior. This put the focus primarily on proofing buildings to prevent pest intrusion; eliminating pest access to sources of food & water; and reducing pest harbourage opportunities.Owl Pest Control Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Owl Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Strategy
Develop communication at all levels with our customers to achieve maximum efficiency and satisfaction: state of the art documentation and reporting system; regular review of pest infestation trends and customer needs; all service history details available instantly on our central computer; standardised Company procedures to provide continuity in our service.
Research and Development: review/test/implement/improve new technologies, pesticides, alternative solutions. Develop knowledge networks throughout the Pest Control industry in Ireland and internationally.