Pest Control Solutions
Standard Service Specifications
- Property and perimeter control points around buildings to create a barrier to pest entry (Toxic / Non-Toxic options)
- Each bait point/box calendar sticker is manually dated at each visit. We are the only Company offering this. Board of Management and Property Managers can check that each bait station is opened, cleaned, and bait refreshed at every routine inspection.
- Computerised Site map for each site. Each bait point can be easily located and areas at higher risk of infestation are highlighted. All our pest control technicians have a copy of every single site map on their devices, ensuring service continuity.
- Clear & Concise contracts and documentation. Service Specifications with schedules of routine inspections, pests and areas covered, Safety Datasheets, number of routine inspections per annum, etc.
- All Service Reports reports are typed, printed & emailed on-site, including photographs, or emailed automatically upon completion of works. Pest Control Service Reports are also safely archived on our cloud servers.
- Visual pest control service checks of sewer manholes, and building outer walls for defects are also carried out.
- Control of Property Keys. When we are using access keys: All keys/fobs/zappers are rigorously stored and signed for by our pest control staff. A key coded label is used for extra safety.
- Full Pest Control Service history available online instantly. This document can be emailed immediately with the site map to replace lost reports or preparation for last-minute management meetings, etc.
- Extensive procedures and management system to ensure Pest Control Service consistency
- Yearly review of every pest control programme to optimise efficiency and costs
- Fast 24/7 emergency response in all North Dublin and South Dublin areas
- Company Health & Safety policy
- Our highly qualified and licensed pest control service technicians maintain impeccably smart uniforms and clean pest control vehicles
- Waste management/recycling and environmental policy in place
- Health & Safety Pest Control Risk Assessments for every site
- Satellite Tracking – Monitoring our Service. Vehicle tracking data reports available. Used in conjunction with the standard paperwork used during a callout or scheduled visit it can be used as proof of attendance.
- Specialist wall cavity/voids treatments
- Feral cat advice and fox control
PHONE, EMAIL OR BOOK
Contact Owl Pest Control
Do you have a Pest Control problem, need to talk to an expert?
Contact Owl Pest Control today!
Unit 19, Tallaght Business Centre, Whitestown Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24. D24 TD42
For All Queries
Monday – Friday
Email us for a quick response
Outside Office Hours