Killing Crawling Insects for Longer Periods of Time
Ant Killer Dust - Residual Insecticide - Insect Powder
Why Use Insect Killing Powders?
Insect killer dusts have some unique advantages:
- Ease of application and lower cost
- Last for months in dry, undisturbed cracks and voids
- Do not get absorbed (like liquids) on porous surfaces such as concrete or timber
- Make life impossible for insects on all treated surfaces
- Offer an ideal solution for treatments in undisturbed spaces, e.g.: under floor boards, kitchen presses, wall cavities, etc.
- They are easily picked up by insect legs and body as they walk across treated surfaces
- Low to no odour
Where Insecticide Dusts are Not Recommended...
Where insect killing dusts should not be used:
- Insect powders are not designed to treat exposed surfaces
- Most dusts are not effective in wet areas and can be rendered ineffective when a treated area becomes wet.
- Voids that contain insulation do not permit good penetration of dust throughout the void.
- Dusts should not be used on floors where young children and pets (cats/dogs) have access.
Rentokil Ant & Crawling Insect Killer Powder 300g.
Rentokil Ant and Insect Killer Powder is one of the best insect dusts around. It is designed to be safe to use in and around the home and to effectively kill ants and other insects. It is suitable for garden and home use and comes in an easy to use 300g puffer pack.
- Kill ant and other crawling insect control such as cockroaches, beetles, bed bugs, fleas, silverfish,.etc.
- Comes in convenient 300g. puffer pack.
- Contains: Permethrin 0.487% - which is an efficient ant killer.
- Shake the container prior to use and occasionally when applying.
- Remove the cap and point the container toward the area to be treated and squeeze gently.
- Use where insects have been seen and in insect harbourages and breeding sites.
- Replace cap after use.
- Do not apply to soil and plants
Rentokil Ant & Crawling Insect Killer Powder 300g.: €5.85 +VAT
**Ireland Shipping Only**
Doff Ant Killer (& other Crawling Insects) Powder 300g. +100g. Free
Doff Ant Killer offers great value with easy to use 400g puffer pack.
- Control ants, cockroaches, woodlice, earwigs and other crawling insects in the home and garden.
- Special offer of 300g. +33% extra free (400g.)
- Contains: Permethrin 0.5%.
Directions for Use:
- Keep container tightly closed when not in use
- Always shake the container well before and occasionally during use with cap closed.
- Shake pack gently, remove cap and pointing the nozzle downwards gently squeeze the container.
- Apply as a fine dust of powder to the floor, paying particular attention to corners, cracks and crevices and other places where insects are likely to hide, along insect runs.
- Ants: Puff powder freely in and around ant nests and sprinkle along runs.If ants are inviding premises apply powder to routes and points of entry.
Doff Ant Killer (& other Crawling Insects) Powder 400g.: €4.20 +VAT
**Ireland Shipping Only**
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use.
- Prevent access to bait by children and animals.
- Keep in a safe place.
- Hazardous to bees.
- Do not use where food, feed or water could become contaminated.
- Do not contaminate surface water or drains with chemicals or used container.
- Do not re-use container. Store in original container.
- To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
Click on the links below for more details or to buy DIY Ant killing products online:
|for Ant control|
|Protector C for ant control|