Virgin Media, Eir, Cable Telecom Box / Door
Cable Boxes are commonly used for bringing Cable Television to a house or apartment.
Mice and rats can easily enter the structure through the cable boxes if the door is open or missing. This happens regularly after technicians work on the cables during the connection or disconnection of the television or telephone service.
We recommend that you check all the box doors around your building walls regularly, or immediately after a technician’s visit.
Specifications & Key Features
- Hinges on the right.
- Lockable doors.
- Timber backboard.
- Corrosion resistant – PVC, weather resistant.
- Replacement doors available.
- Easily cleaned and can be painted.
- Multiple cable entry points inside of the box.
- Recessed box for exterior walls giving easy access to network equipment
- Left hand hung.
- Hinges to right.
Replacement Door Installation Instructions
- The receiving box has two knocked-out slots on the right-hand side.
- On the door, there are two pre-moulded hinges.
- To attach the door simply position the two hinges into the two slots on the box.
- Close the door as normal and lock it with a standard flat-head screwdriver.
You can Contact us directly for more advice.
Customer Review (Ireland) – Eir / Virgin replacement cable box doors fitted to existing casing
Worked perfectly thank you
Fast shipping, recommended