Multi Catch Humane Mouse Trap Specifications
Get the best multi-catch live humane mouse trap. It does not kill mice, but rather traps them inside the metal box when they go inside, attracted by the bait.
- The live humane mouse trap has many ventilation holes to ensure that the little intruders live comfortably until you release them outside.
- The trap is made of durable galvanized steel.
- Mice can be lured inside the trap easily using chocolate flakes or Rat & Mouse Trap Bait attractant.
How does the Mouse Trap work?
- The sturdy steel entry plate is very sensitive and springs back up after each catch so that mice don’t escape after entering the trap.
- After the mouse enters the trap, the door will close up. You can also clean the mouse trap with soapy water after using it.
- You can easily check if a mouse has been trapped by looking through the large transparent window.
- The humane mouse trap does not contain poison, traps, killing spring traps, electricity, glue or any other harmful device. This makes it safe for mice and also a better option if you have children and pets around the house.
- Traps can be placed indoors and outdoors, e.g. houses, balconies, corridors, terraces, warehouses, offices, restaurants, etc.
- Target: Mice
- Areas of Use: Commercial, residential, or industrial buildings, outdoors and indoors, in sensitive areas where snap traps or rodenticides are not desirable or prohibited
- Application: Place the humane mouse trap near baseboards, along walls, corners or in areas where mice are more likely to travel.
- Pet safety: Safe to use but the mouse trap should be placed in areas not readily accessible to pets and children to prevent tampering
- Yield: Catches up to 15 mice at a time
- Dimensions: H58 x W260 x D160 mm
- Net Weight: 645g
- Material/Construction: Galvanised Metal
- Special Features: The live-catch mouse trap is easy to use and requires no setting. The very low profile allows it to be positioned in tight areas or under pallets. The clear top allows you to easily view the catch
How to Set the Humane Mouse Trap Video
- Step 1: Observe the surroundings and identify where mice gather. Place the humane mouse trap on the passing route.
- Step 2: Open the lid and put a thin layer of bait in, then close the lid. You can use chocolate flakes or small pieces of chocolate. Do not build up food inside so mice do not get tempted to chew through the viewing window!
- Step 3: The mouse trap has entrance holes on each side of the box, so no matter where the mouse enters it will step on the rocking plate and become trapped themselves inside the box.
- Step 4: Leave the trap and wait patiently. The live humane mouse trap can capture several mice at a time.
- Step 5: Check the trap at least twice a day (e.g. morning and evening) to prevent mice from dehydrating or fighting with each other. Release the mice outside the building and rinse the trap & reset it if necessary.
Live Humane Mouse Trap Testimonials
“We had a family of mice move into our house… IT’S NOT OK! So we found them in the lounge, and I didn’t want to harm them but it is neither acceptable for them to be living around my home so they had to go. We put chocolate flakes in the trap and have caught 4 mice now (1 at a time but there is room for several of them).
The trap is easy to open to tip the mice out. I washed mine with some bleach spray …it’s a REALLY good little gadget. When they get caught they still have enough room to move around whilst waiting for you to come and set them free….. it’s been a week now and no more so hopefully it has caught them all and it can go on a shelf until next time.
We bought a few different humane traps over the years and I must say this one is the best we used so far – but definitely not big enough to catch rats…”
“We’ve 2 traps. They are easy to use and the more they get used the better because mice can detect that other mice have used them before. We have used these traps for 4 years and they really help to stop mice from entering the house come winter! We caught 8 bank voles and 43 wood mice this year, all released to woodland. Brilliant traps but must be checked every day!!”
“Absolutely fantastic! I thought I just had 1 mouse but I caught 9 in a week, and the first one within a few hours. I even caught 3 in one go. The traps are easy to set and bait (I used a green triangle Quality Street). It is also easy to transport and release the mice too. Just make sure to check the trap regularly or they will die. I Bought 4 more traps since.”