Why keep poison bait in a Mouse Bait Box?
Mice bait boxes are used in control programmes to increase the safety and effectiveness of poison baits (rodenticides). Bait boxes/stations have the following advantages:
- Plastic Indoor Bait Boxes boxes provide a sheltered place for mice to feed, making them feel more secure and consume more bait;
- By keeping the bait secure in a compartment, bait boxes prevent mice from moving the bait out and abandoning it to the open;
- Mouse bait boxes protect rodenticide bait from dust and moisture;
- Bait boxes allow the bait to be kept in locations that would normally be unsuitable due to hazards to non-target animals or environmental difficulties such as water splashes;
- Mice boxes prevent non-target species, such as pets, wildlife, livestock, and children to gain access to the baits;
- Mice bait stations help contain accidental spillage and make it easier to determine the quantity of bait consumed.
NOTE: Only Wax Blocks and Pasta Bait should be used in the mice bait stations to prevent risk of accidental spillages, i.e. do not use loose grain.
- Brand: SX Environmental
- Construction Material: PVC Plastic
- Clour: Black
- Usage: Indoor & Outdoor
- Manufacturer Guarantee: 1 Year
- Pest Control Method: Chemical
- Pieces in Pack: 5 / 10
- Dimensions: H40 x L130 x W76 mm
- Suitable Pests: Mouse
- Bait Not Included