Why Keep Poison Bait in a Mouse Bait Box?
Mice bait boxes are used in control programmes to increase the safety and effectiveness of poison baits (rodenticides). Bait boxes/stations have the following advantages:
- Plastic Indoor Bait Boxes boxes provide a sheltered place for mice to feed, making them feel more secure and consume more bait;
- By keeping the bait secure in a compartment, bait boxes prevent mice from moving the bait out and abandoning it to the open;
- Mouse bait boxes protect rodenticide bait from dust and moisture;
- Bait boxes allow the bait to be kept in locations that would normally be unsuitable due to hazards to non-target animals or environmental difficulties such as water splashes;
- Mice boxes prevent non-target species, such as pets, wildlife, livestock, and children to gain access to the baits;
- Mice bait stations help contain accidental spillage and make it easier to determine the quantity of bait consumed.
How Many Plastic Indoor Bait Boxes Do I need?
It is recommended to use a feeding bait box every 5 metres, e.g.: approx. 4 in a kitchen, 4 in a leaving room or an attic, 1 in a hot press, 6 in a garage.
NOTE: Only Wax Blocks and Pasta Bait should be used in the mice bait stations to prevent the risk of accidental spillages, i.e. do not use loose grain.
- Brand: SX Environmental
- Construction Material: PVC Plastic
- Colour: Black
- Usage: Indoor use
- Manufacturer Guarantee: 1 Year
- Dimensions: H40 x L130 x W76 mm
- Suitable Pests: House Mouse
Advantages of using tamper-proof mice bait boxes
Plastic indoor bait boxes are a great way to safely and effectively manage mice infestations. These special boxes are designed to keep bait away from children, pets, and other wildlife that could be harmed by consuming the bait inside. The boxes are designed to be resistant to tampering, making them an ideal choice for rodent control.
The major advantage of using tamper-proof plastic indoor bait boxes is that they protect children, pets, and other wildlife from coming in contact with the bait inside. This eliminates the risk of accidental poisoning and ensures that the bait is only consumed by the intended target. Additionally, because the boxes are designed to be resistant to tampering, they are more difficult for rodents to access, making them a more effective way to control mice infestations.
Tamper-proof plastic indoor bait boxes are also easy to use, requiring minimal effort to set up and maintain. They are also relatively inexpensive compared to other forms of rodent control. Furthermore, they can be used in both indoor and outdoor environments, making them a versatile solution to rodent control.
Overall, tamper-proof plastic indoor bait boxes offer a safe and effective way to manage mice infestations. They are easy to use, cost–effective, and can be used in a variety of environments. Additionally, they protect children, pets, and other wildlife from accidental poisoning. For these reasons, tamper-proof mice bait boxes are an excellent choice for rodent control.
Easy to set up