Mice (Mus domesticus) - House Mouse
House mice are 3 to 4 inches long, with large ears, small eyes and pointed nose. Light brown or light gray. Their droppings are rod-shaped.
House mice can breed throughout the year and sometimes share nests. They live indoors, but they can survive outdoors.
- Micro droplets of mouse urine can cause allergies in children.
- Mice can also bring fleas, mites, ticks and lice into your home. They can multiply quickly and will do significant damage to your home and furniture because of their gnawing activities.
- Mice will also contaminate food and other materials through their droppings.
- There are instances whereby mice activity has caused house fires as they can chew through the electric cables.
Prevention of Mice:
- To keep mice and other rodents out, make sure all holes of larger diameter than a pencil are sealed.
- Keep bins well sealed.
- Avoid food spillages and try keeping food stored in sealed containers.
- Remove mice harbourage opportunities.
Owl Pest Control Technicians have extensive knowledge and experience in dealing with mice from any area around your home & office, e.g.: Mice in walls, ceilings, under floor boards, in kitchen / hot press.
Mice Treatments and Control:
Mice treatments depend on the level of infestation, the location, and the possibility of non-target species presence. Mice control may involve using mice poison, break-back traps, trap-and-release humane traps, building proofing, bait boxes, etc.
|Rodenticides - Mice poison to eradicate the entire colony.|
Humane (no kill) live catch-and-release Mouse traps
(soon available online - please call us to order).
Contact Owl Pest Control Dublin for advice on how to get rid of mice or to arrange a mice treatment with a specialist.