Rat Snap Trap Specification
Durable plastic base plate and treadle with a powerful steel spring and break back bar to ensure a swift reliable kill every time.
This trap is used by professional pest controllers as a reliable go-to trap in all areas both indoors and outdoors
- Bait the trip pad BEFORE setting the trap we recommend using peanut butter for best results, or alternatively use a food source that rodents are familiar with on your premises
- Pull back the spring-loaded bar taking care to keep clear of the break bar, and lock into position by pushing the bar into the one-way catch
- Place the trap carefully along skirtings, or anywhere that you see signs of activity
- To dis-arm press and hold down the spring-loaded bar, press the trigger plate to open the bar catch and gradually release the bar back to its resting place
- Keep away from children, pets and non-target species at all times
- The trap can be re-used
- Check traps at least every 24 hours
- For best results ensure the bait used remains fresh and palatable (rats are fussy eaters) and ensure any other sources of food on the property are sealed in rodent-proof containers.
As described, good quality, came well packaged.
Excellent Service. Highly Recommended