Killing Crawling Insects for Longer Periods of Time
Tags: Residual Insecticide – Insect Powder – Ant Killer Dust
Why Using Insect Killing Powders?
Pest professionals use insect-killing powders on a daily basis in conjunction with other insecticide formulations such as Liquids insecticides and Gel baits.
Insect killer dusts have some unique advantages:
- Ease of application and lower cost
- Last for months in dry, undisturbed cracks and voids
- Porous surfaces such as concrete or timber do not absorb dusts (unlike liquids)
- Make life impossible for insects on all treated surfaces
- Offer an ideal solution for treatments in undisturbed spaces, e.g.: under floor boards, kitchen presses, wall cavities, etc.
- They are easily picked up by insect legs and body as they walk across treated surfaces
- Low to no odour
Where Insecticide Dusts are Not Recommended…
Where insect-killing dusts should not be used:
- You should not treat exposed surfaces with insect powders
- Most insect powders are not effective in wet areas and can become ineffective when a treated area gets wet.
- Voids that contain insulation do not permit good penetration of dust throughout the void.
- Insecticide dust is not suitable on floors where young children and pets (cats/dogs) have access.
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use.
- Prevent access to bait by children and animals.
- Keep in a safe place.
- Hazardous to bees.
- Do not use where food, feed or water could become contaminated.
- Do not contaminate surface water or drains with chemicals or used container.
- Do not re-use container. Store in original container.
- To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
Great for ants
It worked really well as the insects are gone from the toilet however they moved to the kitchen sink … as it’s a powder product I could not use it on the sink kitchen …other than that I am pretty happy … I might reapply the products once again in few weeks time. The kitchen sink was sprayed with another product purchased from this page and it eliminated the problem … so far 2 weeks without the silverfish …
Product as described and delivery was on time.
Excellent service all round….