A mouse trap can be an effective way to get rid of mice, with the added advantage of killing and keeping the mouse at the trap. This avoids the bad odours
caused by mice dying under floors or in wall cavities for example.
Mice are very inquisitive and are easily caught in mouse traps if the trigger is sensitive
and the release is fast
. Our Snap-E mouse traps are the preferred professional choice.
Unlike mice poison which requires several days for the poison to take effect, mice spring traps provide an immediate control
of live mice.
Spring Mouse Trap features:
- Easy mice trap setup by pressing the back of the trap
- Bait compartment in the middle of the trigger plate
- Double spring (rust-resistent) for stronger impact
- Large trigger plate – will catch passing mice when set against a wall or skirting board
- Easy to clean and reusable
- Size (approx.): L98 x W47 x H60 mm
: We recommend using chocolate or peanut butter as bait for mice snap traps. For faster control use as many traps as possible set in different locations where mice are present.