Low-Cost Wholesale Nitrile Gloves
Are you looking for cheap yet top-quality Examination Nitrile Gloves with fast delivery anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland?
We have a stock of great-value nitrile gloves in sizes Large, and Extra-Large. Strong, non-sterile, high-quality powder-free blue nitrile gloves. Disposable Nitrile gloves are ideal surgical gloves and medical gloves for personnel working in healthcare.
Our gloves are manufactured from synthetic nitrile rubber. This eliminates the risk of allergic reactions commonly associated with latex gloves. The textured finish provides a better fingertip dexterity and grip in both dry and wet conditions. There are 100 gloves per box.
- Brand: Synguard or Gen-X® (you can call us to check)
- Latex-free, powder-free, and odour-free.
- Free from latex protein, eliminating Type I Immediate Hypersensitivity reaction
- Custom design enhanced comfort and fit
- Finger textured for a reliable, consistent grip.
- Chlorinated powder-free interior. Promote smooth donning & doffing experience
- Good barrier protection to avoid cross-contamination between foods, and between caterers and foods
- Good barrier protection against bacteria, viruses, chemicals and dangerous substances
- Storage Instructions: Keep out of direct sunlight, and store in a cool and dry place. Keep away from sources of ozone and ignition.
Synguard Nitrile Exam Gloves complies with EN455-1:2020. EN455-2:2015, EN455-3:2015, EN455-4:2009, EN ISO 374-1:2016+A1:2018, EN ISO 374-5:2016, EN ISO 21420.
AQL rating 1.5; Medical device compliant (MDD 93/42/EEC); Thickness 0.07mm; Food contact approved; Compliant with the Medical Devices Regulation (EU) 2017/745 Class 1; Tested to European Standards EN455: Medical Gloves for Single Use parts 1,2,3&4; Tested to European Standards EN420:2003+A1:2009 & EN ISO 374-1:2016 & EN ISO 374-5:2016
About Disposable Nitrile Gloves
Disposable nitrile gloves provide hand protection in environments subject to specific regulatory requirements. They have characteristics suited for a wide range of applications including pharmaceutical labs, hospitals, examination rooms, electronics, cleanrooms, police departments, services and food processing markets.
They give an effect of “second skin” which allows users to keep extreme dexterity for most short-term tasks.
Used in a wide variety of industries…
Nitrile gloves offer both product and hand protection which makes them ideal for food handling and preparation, beauty, cleaning, electronics, medical, laboratory, veterinary professions, and pest control!
Our low-cost Powder-Free disposable gloves (Colour: Blue; Box of 100) are also ideal for medium-risk situations such as waste management, construction, assembly, utility, hairdressing & painting professions.
These types of gloves have become popular in recent years as they offer excellent tear & chemical resistance while costing less than most other glove materials.
Advantages of Nitrile Gloves
- Nitrile gloves contain no latex. They are resistant to light punctures and have a high level of touch sensitivity. They are also ideal for wearing over long periods of time.
- They are a first-choice solution for working in high-risk situations involving infectious materials. They resist many types of chemicals (unlike latex gloves) and have a long shelf life.
- Manufactured from durable nitrile, our disposable nitrile gloves are a great alternative to vinyl (easily torn) and latex (allergies), with a reduced chance of splits and much better resistance to chemicals.
- They are primarily designed for use as medical examination gloves, but because they are food-approved and powder-free, they are also ideal for use in a variety of industries.
- Because they are also ambidextrous, you do not need to split a pair if one glove gets damaged. this can save you money in the long run!
- Finally, nitrile examination gloves offer a highly durable and effective barrier against blood and blood-stained bodily fluids.
- Nitrile gloves provide good sharps puncture resistance and also protect during tasks which may stretch, pull or twist the glove whilst in use.
- They provide great grip, comfort and tactile control with minimal fatigue for your hands.
Please Contact Us with any queries.
Great delivery. Products as described great quality.
Excellent thank you 👍