Our professional rat traps kill rats quickly and effectively. They also have the advantage to kill rats in locations where they can be easily removed and disposed of, hence reducing chances of bad smells if dying under floor boards for instance.
Rat spring traps are ideal for immediate control of live rats in sensitive areas such as restaurants, kitchens, food production rooms, farms, barns, attics, under floors, etc. Unlike rat poison they do not require time for the active substance to take effect (3 to 5 days with anticoagulant rodenticides).
It is advised to place the rat traps facing and touching walls, since rats primarily move along walls. Using plenty of rat traps will also control the infestation quicker.
As you can notice on the pictures on the right (attic space), our rat traps are very sensitive as mice can also trigger them.
Our rat spring traps also feature very strong locking springs which will close the trap instantly upon activation and also kill the largest rats immediately.
WARNING: Rat snap traps have strong springs. Keep them out of reach of your pets and young children.
- Easy rat trap setup by pressing the back of the trap with your hand or foot
- Removable bait compartment from underneath
- Double spring (rust-resistent) for stronger impact
- Large trigger plate – will catch passing rats when set against a wall
- Two holes at the back so the rat trap can be screwed to support or attached with a string
- Two apertures in the middle left and right so rat trap can be attached to a pipe/beam with cable tie
- Size (approx.): L5.6″ x W2.9″ x 3″ (7.2 x 14.3 x 7.7 cm)
TIP: We recommend using peanut butter as bait for the snap traps.