Pest Control Service Specifications
- Outdoor cordon of perimeter control points around buildings to create a barrier to pest entry. Additional standard visual checks of sewer manholes, and building outer walls for defects.
- All bait boxes calendar dated with operator’s initials (check why Pest Control Bait Points must be dated HERE). Quality Manager and Auditors can check that every control point and each bait station is opened, cleaned, and bait refreshed after any routine inspection.
- Computerised Site map for each site. Each bait point can be easily located and areas at higher risk of infestation are highlighted. We are the only company providing our technicians with a copy of all site maps on their PDAs, insuring service continuity.
- Clear & Concise contracts and documentation. Each site is provided with a ring-binder at the designated location. It contains Company Information, Pesticides Information, Summary of visits / Pest activity trends / Actions log sheets, Service Inspection Reports, Quality Assurance Audit Reports, Control Sheet for Recommendations, Infestation Activity Analysis Sheet (optional), Computer drawn Location Plan for Monitors, Flying Insect Count Analysis Chart (optional), Risk Assessment Sheets, Health and Safety Policy, Safety Data Sheets, Pest Proofing Sheets, Contract Specifications (with provisional visit schedule), and Additional Information.
- All Service Reports reports are typed and printed on site including photographs, or emailed automatically upon completion of works. Pest Reports are also safely archived on our cloud servers.
- Full Pest Control Service history available instantly. This document can be emailed immediately with the site map to replace lost reports or preparation for last minute management meetings, etc.
- Extensive procedures and management system to ensure Pest Control Service consistency
- Yearly review of every pest control programme to maximise efficiency and costs
- Fast 24/7 emergency response
- Waste management / recycling and environmental policy in place
- Health & Safety Pest Control Risk Assessments for every site
- Rodents, arthropods, birds and wildlife management
- Sanitation and structural reviews of the facility
- Thermal-fogging treatments
- Pheromone insect monitoring and treatments
- Preparation of third party pest control audits including HACCP, BRC, AIB, FEMAS
- Detailed arthropod activity reports standard with every routine inspection
- Electric Fly Killer Insect count analysis
- Quality Audits / Field Biologist reports with photographs
- Comprehensive liability, employer and products insurance
- All updates for products Safety Data Sheets, staff qualifications and pest control Risk Assessments available in digital format
- Update of computerised Pest Control Site Map after any changes
- Comprehensive range of alternative non-toxic pest control methods
- Our highly qualified and licensed technicians maintain impeccably smart uniform and clean pest control vehicle
PHONE, EMAIL OR BOOK
Contact Owl Pest Control
Do you have a Pest Control problem, need to talk to an expert?
Contact Owl Pest Control today!