Stops Swallows and House Martins from Building Nests
To prevent house martins and swallows building nests under the eaves and soffits of your roof, the best option is to use NestDivert.
NestDivert deters house martins, swallows and swifts from nesting under sections of your roof. It is easy to install and stops these small birds from building their nests in your home’s eaves, gable and apex. It is a simple deterrent that will not harm the birds but stop them from nesting in your building. The design will not harm the birds and simply encourages them to move onto a more suitable area that will not be your home.
- The design works with all roof types (horizontal or slanted) and can also be positioned behind down pipes.
- It is very discreet, almost impossible to notice
- 2 strips of 264mm manufactured from acrylic
- Weatherproof and doesn’t turn yellow in the sunlight like poly-carbonate
- Install in seconds and lasts for many years
There are 2 types of NestDivert available:
- The “Flat NestDivert” for the apex or wall junctions of the roof (product sold on this page) and
- The “Angled NestDivert” for all other sections (product sold HERE):
See the NestDivert in Action
How to Install the Flat NestDivert