Owl Pest Control Dublin Office
Unit 19, Tallaght Business Centre, Whitestown Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Ireland. D24 TD42
Tel: +353 (01) 452 36 80
Open: Mon-Fri: 9am – 5pm
Ask a Pest Control Expert
PEST CONTROL SPECIALISTS IN DUBLIN FOR YOUR HOME AND BUSINESS
Local Pest Control Services in Dublin
Welcome to Owl Pest Control. We are one of the the most effective yet affordable pest control professionals to operate in Dublin. Our specialists deal with both large and small pest issues.
We can pinpoint and get rid of all types of pests including mice and rats, ants, cockroaches, silverfish, wasps and most other pest that you don’t want to share your business or home with.
If you notice a pest problem and need a team of experts to help eliminate it, contact Owl Pest Control today. We are a leading local pest control service who provided a reliable and trusted and service to our customers for over 20 years. We service Dublin, Co Dublin, Meath, Kildare, Wicklow.
You can reach our pest control professionals on (01) 452-3680 of our or Contact us Online.
No matter where you live within our service areas in Dublin, we can protect your premises with our Business or Domestic action plans.
Pest Control Reviews
Frequently asked questions about pests in Dublin
Pest Control Prices
The price of a pest control service is a primary concern for most home and business owners trying to get pests removed from their property. It is not always an easy question to answer as pest control costs may be determined by different factors including:
- Pest type: some pests require only one treatment (e.g. wasps) and some other several treatments (e.g. mice)
- Extent of the infestation: if an infestation is serious it will take more time to clear it and costs increase.
- Treatments chosen: depending on the pest, different treatments / equipments may be needed.
- Number of treatments: several follow-up treatments may be required for extensive infestations
- Size of property: a pest service cost will be lower in an apartment than in a warehouse.
- Residential vs business property: commercial properties such as restaurants or office buildings usually require more inspections, written assessments and more scheduled treatments from our pest professionals. Businesses also need more elaborate and recurring pest treatment programmes for compliance and quality purposes.
The cost of pest control depends on a variety of factors but our friendly pest specialists can usually give you a free estimate over the phone or arrange a site survey before starting any work.
We provide excellent value and we will eliminate any rodent problems you might have in your residence or business.
To request a quotation please call Owl Pest Control Dublin on (01) 452 36 80 to speak to one of our pest control professionnals or Contact Us Online
Mice search for access to buildings for shelter and food. They can chew through food boxes in presses and more seriously gnaw on water pipes or wires, which can lead to fire hazards. They also carry illnesses and bacteria such as hantavirus and salmonella.
Do I have mice or rats?
Solutions can be different depending if you have rats or mice infesting your business or home. Mouse droppings look like black grains of rice. Rat droppings are much bigger and wider. Mice are much smaller than rats, with tails longer than their body (unlike rats), and have rounder, smaller ears.
Getting rid of mice using DIY Solutions:
- Remove food sources from your home or business to reduce mice attraction.
- Buy some mouse traps or mice poison rodenticide
- Seal cracks and gaps in walls, under doors and pipes to prevent access to mice
Limitations with DIY mice control:
- DIY cannot guarantee complete mice removal.
- Traps and other products must be used correctly to be effective.
- DIY mice control solutions may take longer to work and since mice reproduce very rapidly, your business or home may end up with a bigger problem than you started with.
Getting professional help to get rid mice:
There are several advantages to use a professional to control a mice problem.
- Peace of mind: Relying on an experienced specialist takes the worry away as the mice infestation will be dealt with quickly – this may not be the case when using DIY mice products.
- Safety: When dealing mice infestations safety is the main concern. Because mice are disease carriers, you may not want to handle them. Our professional technicians are used to safely remove mice while keeping your pets and family safe.
- Efficiency: It may not be easy to choose the best mice control option from different DIY products available. If you are not completely sure you could have lost some precious time while the mice problem expends. On another hand a trained specialist will immediately operate the best control plan to remove mice without hesitating.
If you need help contact Owl Pest Control now to get rid of a mice problem in your home or business and take away the worries. Dial (01) 452 36 80 to speak to one of our pest control professionals or Contact Us Online
Both the tenant and landlord have responsibilities for keeping a property pest-free.
The landlord is responsible for providing a property that is free of pests and take suitable measures to keep it pest free. This for instance would be the provision of closing bins so that rubbish does not attract rodents. The landlord must also ensure that the structure of the building is in good condition, i.e. without holes that could let rodents in, or cracks that would let water seeping through and encourage insect activity.
For the landlord pest infestations may result in tenants leaving, bad reputation, a vacant property and higher costs for eradication programmes.
The tenant is responsible for dealing with pests that have been brought in directly such as bedbugs or fleas, or through doors and windows left open (mice, flies, moths). Casual pest intruders can also multiply rapidly if sanitation and housekeeping standards are poor.
As soon as a pest problem is noticed, the tenant should report it to the landlord so that it can be dealt with before it gets out of hands.
Owl Pest Control has decades of experience in providing pest control services for rental properties in Dublin. Call our pest specialists on (01) 452-3680 or Contact us Online.
Home pest control
Having pests in your home can be very distressing. Pests can also damage your residence and cause health risks to children, adults and pets.
For over 20 years we have helped thousands of families across Dublin with home pest control issues such as mice, rats, silverfish, ants, cockroaches, moths and others. We have also protected gardens and homes from rat, mice or bird access by proofing properties against pests.
Quotation can be given over the phone for most of these services upon request.
Our aim is not only to help you get rid of pests in your home, but also to investigate building proofing issues and general housekeeping so that these pests don’t return.
Call Owl Pest Control Dublin on (01) 452 36 80 to discuss your home pest control needs or Contact Us Online
Pest control for businesses in Dublin
PHONE, EMAIL OR BOOK
Contact Owl Pest Control
Do you have a Pest Control problem, need to talk to an expert?
Contact Owl Pest Control today!