Following audits of Health & Safety Management systems and customer sites by the Alcumus Group, Owl Pest Control received the SafeContractor accreditation. As the leading health and safety assessment scheme, SafeContractor has over 300 major clients and nearly 27,000 contractor members.
How our customers benefit from the SafeContractor scheme?
Many large organisations use SafeContractor to reduce exposure risks and to maintain their existing contractor and service provider base. They also benefit from a selection of new, pre-approved contractors.
Our Property Management clients in particular find it invaluable to rely on all the compliance checks provided by SafeContractor.
- Reduced risk in organisations, ensuring that contractors have suitable and sufficient health and safety processes.
- Cost-effectively managing contractor lists, relieving of the costly administrative burden of doing this internally.
- Offering a flexible service, tailor-made to meet business requirements, including over 400 different contractor work activities.
- Meeting the legal health and safety requirements and providing the supporting evidence.
- Providing visibility of current contractors via the online client portal, which also recommends new, approved contractors.
Food retail giant Weetabix is just one organisation who chose SafeContractor to improve its contractor management. Watch the Weetabix video below to find out more:
All SafeContractor members get a re-audit every year prior to the renewal date to make sure all standards, insurances and H&S records are up to date.
This accreditation is essential to establish and maintain our working relationship with most Property Management Companies and corporate clients.