Silverfish Traps and Monitors (NEW)
This new revolutionary ready-to-use Silverfish and Greyfish Trap is a self-contained and user-friendly cardboard station with a powerful sticky base. It came as a great new tool for professional pest controllers to monitor or get rid of silverfish without using insecticides. Silverfish in bathroom or kitchen are extremely common in Ireland.
Included with this product is a sachet of lure powder which is highly effective in attracting to silverfish insect pests. The trap can be used to effectively control both Common Silverfish (Lepisma saccharina) and Grey Silverfish (Ctenolepisma longicaudata) infestations – small silverfish or mature insects. Simple and effective, these traps are ideal to monitor kill silverfish in large or small spaces in both private and public areas. Size 200mm x 94mm.
- This product is non-toxic and insecticide-free.
- Includes the most palatable lure to trap both silverfish and grey silverfish.
- Three times more effective than any other professional traps tested.
- The silverfish attractant is individually packed so it remains fresh until it is used.
- The trap can be placed under furniture, equipment, and behind desks, cabinets or closets.
- Silverfish and grey silverfish can enter the trap from multiple entry points.
- Double-sided tape is fitted to the back of the silverfish trap to allow fitting to wall or around skirting boards.