Silverfish Traps and Monitors
Did you notice a silverfish infestation in your bathroom or kitchen? Do you want to get rid of silverfish without using chemicals?
The new ready-to-use Silverfish and Greyfish Trap is a self-contained and user-friendly cardboard station with a powerful sticky base.
It came as a great new tool for pest controllers or householders to monitor or get rid of silverfish without using insecticides.
Getting silverfish in bathroom or kitchen is extremely common in Ireland, especially in apartments!
Included with this product is a sachet of lure powder which is highly effective in attracting to silverfish insect pests. Board Size: 200mm x 94mm.
Which type of Silverfish are attracted?
The trap can be used to effectively control both Common Silverfish (Lepisma saccharina) and Grey Silverfish (Ctenolepisma longicaudata) infestations – small silverfish or mature insects.
Simple and effective, these traps are ideal to monitor and kill silverfish in large or small spaces in both private and public areas.
Where to use it?
Suitable for attics, basements, kitchens, bathrooms, student accommodation, libraries, museums, nursing homes, paper mills, hospitals and schools.
- Remove the protective paper
- Tear the packet containing the attractant and pour it onto the centre of the trap (NOT the edges!)
- Fold tab A into the tab B
- Place in infested areas, along walls & near cracks and crevices, where silverfish or grey silverfish like to hide.
- Position one trap every 5 square metres or more if you wish to pinpoint an infestation.
- Lie the silverfish traps on a flat surface or peel off the strip underneath the trap to reveal the glue in order to attach the trap to the base of a wall or skirting board.
- Replace every 6-8 weeks unless the trap is full earlier.
- Store in a cool dry place for a shelf life of 24 months.
- This product is non-toxic and insecticide-free.
- Includes the most palatable lure to trap both silverfish and grey silverfish.
- More effective than any other professional silverfish trap on the market.
- The silverfish attractant is individually packed so it remains fresh until it is used.
- The trap can be placed under furniture, equipment, and behind desks, cabinets or closets.
- Silverfish and grey silverfish can enter the trap from multiple entry points.
- Double-sided tape is fitted to the back of the silverfish trap to allow fitting to the wall or around skirting boards.