22 Watt Circular Fly Killer Tube Replacement Blacklight UV 368
Our 22 Watt Circular Fly Killer Tubes come in “Standard” type, i.e. regular glass tube (better value) and “Shatterproof” type, i.e. the glass tube is covered with a Teflon clear plastic tubing to prevent the glass from falling off if the tube gets broken.
Shatterproof circular fly killer tubes are mandatory in commercial kitchens and food-handling areas.
How to Replace a Fly Killer UV Tube?
What is the meaning of the code written on the Fly Killer Tubes?
Each manufacturer uses its own UV lamp codes so do not hesitate to contact us with specific queries. For general reference, remember that most of the time the lamp code has a precise meaning and will include the following:
- BL = Black Light = UV tubes
- 368 = 368nm (nanometres) = frequency of radiation most attractive to insects (twice as efficient as old fly killer tubes with a 350nm radiation)
- FL = Fluorescent Lamp.
- F15 = Fluorescent Lamp, 15 Watt.
- T5 = Tubular 5/8 inch diameter, T8 = Tubular 1 inch diameter, T12 = Tubular 1.5 inch diameter.
- SP = Shatter proof = coated with a clear plastic sleeve for safety.
- For instance, the code F15T8/BL/368/18″/SP means “Fluorescent Tube 15 watt, 1-inch diameter, Blacklight, 368nm, 18 inches long, shatter-resistant”.
Circular bulb – 22 watt circular bulb – 22 watt circular fly killer tube – Fly Killer Tubes – Glue boards – Starters – bulbs – Repairs – Glue Pads – UV lamps
Fluorescent lamps – Blacklight – BL365 – BL368 – BL350 – Fluorescent Light Bulbs – Quantum Bulbs