Kill Insects on Contact and After Treatment
Protector C - Residual Insecticide - Liquid Insect Spray - Professional Insect Spray
Why Use Protector C Insecticidal Surface and Space Spray?
Protector C is a more environmentally friendly, water based, ready to use residual insecticide for professional and amateur use. It is one of the best insect killer product registered in Ireland.
- Approved to use on mattresses, carpets & soft furnishings
- No smell during and after use and non-flammable
- Nano emulsion formulation for strong effective kill.
- Contains 0.09% cypermethrin for a long lasting residual kill effect for up to 3 months.
- Kills and deters many types of flying and crawling insects such as ants, cockroaches, beetles, bed bugs, fleas, flies, moths, silverfish, booklice and wasps.
- Fast application with ready to use formulation, at a rate of 20ml per square metre.
- You can use the sprayed area immediately after spraying with Protector C
- Pump spray so no ozone depleting aerosol propellant required.
Details & Formulations
Protector c is an advanced nano emulsion formulation based on water and containing the active ingredient cypermethrin at 0.1%. This insecticide is available in 1 Litre trigger spray bottles or 5 Litre flagons (for use in compression sprayer).
The advanced nano emulsion technology creates ultra fine droplets which penetrate all the cracks & crevices where small insect pests are harbouring. This results in an immediate kill and knockdown effect with the added benefit of the active ingredient remaining on the surface, for up to three months, to kill any insects that enter from a non treated area.
Instructions for use
- Always read and follow all advice from the product label. Use pesticides safely.
- Space treatments: Apply 1-4ml of product per cubic metre as a fine mist
- Surface sprays: Apply 10-20ml of product per square metre, slightly wetting the surface to be protected.
- Subsequently, make a maintenance treatment on a monthly basis treating all surfaces.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I spray Protector C in pet areas for fleas?
Yes you can. Spray the area where your pet sleeps and wash the bedding. Also remember to treat furniture where the pet rests as well. Treat your pet with an approved veterinary use insecticide.
Can I use Protector C on beds for bed bugs?
Yes you can. Remove all bedding and wash on a hot wash and tumble dry on a hot setting. Spray Protector C on the mattress (both sides) and the whole room, particularly the bed frame. The mattress is safe to use when dry.
Ho do I use Protector C to protect clothing and bedding from moths?
Clean the storage cupboard and spray with Protector C as a surface treatment. Replace clean clothes in the cupboard.
Can I use Protector C on my soft furnishing?
Yes you can. Protector C is specifically approved for use on soft furnishings in the home, so you can treat your carpets and lounge suites as well.
1 Litre trigger spray bottle
5 Litre flagon
(for use in compression sprayer or
with trigger spray head extension)
Trigger spray head extension
for use directly on 5L flagon
Fast next day* delivery anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland for €4.50 +VAT.
We only deliver to Ireland and United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland).
(*) Please check our Terms & Conditions Here before purchasing.
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use.
- Prevent access to bait by children and animals.
- Keep in a safe place.
- Hazardous to bees.
- Do not use where food, feed or water could become contaminated.
- There should be an interval of at least 7 days between 28-day reatment campaigns.
- Do not contaminate surface water or drains with chemicals or used container.
- Do not re-use container. Store in original container.
- Shelf life up to 2 years.
- To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
- Skin contact : No harmful effects anticipated from dermal exposure. Wash with soap and water.
- Eye contact : Possible irritation. Rinse with water thoroughly. If irritation persists seek medical advice.
- Ingestion : Low toxicity. Wash out mouth with soap and water and seek medical advice.