Killing Crawling Insects for Longer Periods of Time
Residual Insecticide - Insect Powder - Ant Killer Dust
Why Use Insect Killing Powders?
Insect killer dusts have some unique advantages:
- Ease of application and lower cost
- Last for months in dry, undisturbed cracks and voids
- Do not get absorbed (like liquids) on porous surfaces such as concrete or timber
- Make life impossible for insects on all treated surfaces
- Offer an ideal solution for treatments in undisturbed spaces, e.g.: under floor boards, kitchen presses, wall cavities, etc.
- They are easily picked up by insect legs and body as they walk across treated surfaces
- Low to no odour
Where Insecticide Dusts are Not Recommended…
Where insect killing dusts should not be used:
- Insect powders are not designed to treat exposed surfaces
- Most dusts are not effective in wet areas and can be rendered ineffective when a treated area becomes wet.
- Voids that contain insulation do not permit good penetration of dust throughout the void.
- Dusts should not be used on floors where young children and pets (cats/dogs) have access.
Rentokil Ant & Crawling Insect Killer Powder 300g
Rentokil Ant and Insect Killer Powder is one of the best insect dusts around. It is designed to be safe to use in and around the home and to effectively kill ants and other insects. It is suitable for garden and home use and comes in an easy to use 300g puffer pack.
- Kill ant and other crawling insect control such as cockroaches, beetles, bed bugs, fleas, silverfish,.etc.
- Comes in convenient 300g. puffer pack.
- Contains: Permethrin 0.487% – which is an efficient ant killer.
- Shake the container prior to use and occasionally when applying.
- Remove the cap and point the container toward the area to be treated and squeeze gently.
- Use where insects have been seen and in insect harbourages and breeding sites.
- Replace cap after use.
- Do not apply to soil and plants
Rentokil Ant & Crawling Insect Killer Powder 300g.: €5.85 +VAT
**Ireland Shipping Only**
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use.
- Prevent access to bait by children and animals.
- Keep in a safe place.
- Hazardous to bees.
- Do not use where food, feed or water could become contaminated.
- Do not contaminate surface water or drains with chemicals or used container.
- Do not re-use container. Store in original container.
- To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
Related Insect Killing Products
Ant Gel Liquid Bait
for Ant control
Natural Dust Insecticide
Desi-Dust Diatomaceous Earth
Liquid Residual Insecticide
Protector C for insect control
Over 500 Pest Products Available
Pest Control Products Sales
- Mice & Rat Products
- Electric Fly Killer Units
- Bird Control Products
- Flies & Insect Products
- Cat Repellent Products
- Professional Equipment
Order before 2pm for Next Day* Delivery Ireland and Northern Ireland (for stocked items) €4.50 +VAT.
We only deliver to Ireland and United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland).