LED-X Glue Board Fly Killer
- Wall mounting Unit
- Robust metal housing
- Energy-saving UV-A LED technology provides over 160 kW of savings per unit per year.
- 3-5 year lifespan (25.000 hrs) of the UV-A LED lamps
- Area coverage: 50 – 80 m2
- Light source: 2x 15 Watt 18″ UV-A LED lamps
- Type of UV lamps: UV LED Lamps RoHS certified
- Electrical supply: 100-240 V ~ 50-60 Hz
- Catch specifications: By means of long-life glue board
- Power consumption: 22 W
- Weight: 4,5 Kg
- Degree of protection: IP 20 (drip proof)
- Guarantee: 2 years, return to base
- International building norm: acc. IEC-335-259 int. standard for insect exterminators
- Lamp lifetime: 25.000 hrs (after 25.000 hours a loss of 30% in efficiency has to be expected)
- Dimensions: L538 x D103 x H311 mm
- CE-approval: Yes
- Mounting position: Wall-mounted
- Cable: Included
- Packaging: Export box included
- Manual: Enclosed with the unit in English
- Service: Unit can be dismantled without special tools
UV-A LED Glueboard Fly Killers technology
Globally fluorescent tubes are gradually being replaced by a more eco-friendly LED technology. This technology is now becoming available in the next generation of insect light traps for pest control professionals.
The UV-A LED lamps (fitted in the LED-X Glue Board Fly Killer) offer the following advantages
- Energy savings – UV-A LEDs are extremely efficient, low-energy, light sources
- Concentrated UV-A light – resulting in rapid insect attraction
- Long operational life – up to 25,000 hours (approx. 3 years of constant use)
- Compact light source – no other lamp possesses such small dimensions for a comparative light output
- Durable lamps – The UV-A LEDs are hard wearing and fully shatter-resistant
- Unlike fluorescent lamps, UV-A LEDs offer a ‘light to eye ratio of 100%’ (all emitted UV-A light is pointed in the direction of the insects in the area).
Replacement Glueboards: Order GlueLEDtrans+X HERE
Replacement Tubes: Order 18″LED HERE
Download our LED-X Glue Board Fly Killer Leaflet HERE
ASTRON UV 15 Watt LED Tubes
LED technology has been developed by the lighting industry over the past decades. This innovative technology offers clear energy savings over the more traditional lighting technologies, such as the well-known fluorescent lamps.
Recently special LEDs have entered the market, which have the ability to generate ultraviolet light: UV-A LEDs. These unique LEDs form the heart of a new generation UV-A lamps: the ASTRON UV LED 15 Watt lamp which is fitted into all our LED-X Glue Board Fly Killers.
The fact that the name of this new LED lamp mentions 15 Watt lies in the fact that this lamp replaces a traditional 15 Watt lamp, but for this it only needs 11.5 Watts to offer the same UV-A output performance.
Advantages of ASTRON UV LED 15 Watt lamp
- The ASTRON UV LED 15 Watt lamp is designed for low power consumption and high brightness.
- There are no harmful substances in the ASTRON UV LED 15 Watt lamp. This is an eco-friendly product.
- The ASTRON UV LED 15 Watt lamps comply with international standards and are perfectly safe to use.
- Specially designed single ultraviolet wavelength optimised for insect control. The perfect replacement lamp for the 15 Watt mercury lamp.
- The ASTRON UV LED 15Watt lamp does not require a ballast and operates when connected directly to the mains (100-240 V — 50-60 Hz).
- The ASTRON UV LED 15 Watt lamp only consumes 11.5 Watt and offers significant energy savings over the traditional 15 Watt lamp.
- These lamps used in our LED-X Glue Board Fly Killer have an operational lifetime of 25.000 hrs (i.e. 3-5 years of use). Even after that time, a loss of only 30% in UV-A output is to be expected.
- The ASTRON lamp uses class A LEDs, which comply with the highest standards. This ensures trouble-free usage.
- The ASTRONUV LED 15 Watt lamp is made in a full shatterproof executed design (no glass is used)
- Guarantee period: 2 years, return to base
There are no reviews yet.