Electric Fly Killer 20 Watt Aluminium
Low-cost Fly Killer, tool-free maintenance, 1 year guarantee, easy to clean. This aluminium Fly Killer is powered by 2 standard 10 Watt tubes.
Our budget bug zapper ensures fly control for small kitchens (50M²), such as domestic kitchens or office kitchens. The common 10-watt tubes are easy and cheap to replace.
The Fly Killer unit can be left free-standing or suspended (chain supplied).
Electric Fly Killer 20-watt features
- 2x10Watt 13.5″ tubes
- 2 simple to install mounting options: Free standing or hanging (chain supplied)
- Aluminium and plastic Fly Killer construction for a smart look and easy cleaning
- Tool-free Fly Killer maintenance for replacement of tubes and starters
- Insect catch tray for fast clean
- 1 year Fly Killer manufacturer guarantee (always exclude tubes)
- Dimensions H280 x W395 x D110 mm.
- Room Coverage: 50 M²
- Weight: 1.6Kg
- Applications: Domestic – For indoor use only
How do Zapper Insect Killers Work?
The electronic insect killer is used to attract flying insects with a black light (or Ultra-violet light), such as flies, bluebottles, moths, mosquitoes, beetles and other flying insects, and then the electrically charged, high voltage metal grids will electrocute the insects.
The insect killer series has a thin and modern style, high efficiency and safety, with a non-clogging killing grid, non-rusting, cracking or fading surface.
The specially designed black light tubes are completely harmless to human bodies and pets. The outer grid protects humans from touching the grids. No chemicals are involved in it, no fumes, no smell, no sprays, no mess. This low-cost insect killer is ideal for indoor use, e.g. houses, factories, food shops, butchers’ storage, etc.
- Check the local voltage before plunging in. Do not intend to touch the internal high voltage grids during operation because of the risk of electric shock. Never put metal objects inside the grids while working.
- The Electric Fly Killer 20 Watt appliance is for indoor use only. It is not suitable for use in barns, stables and similar locations. The appliance is not to be used in locations where flammable vapours or explosive dust is likely to be present. Hang or mount the appliance in a place where children can’t reach (approx. 2m).
- Never remove any fixed part of the appliance to make any internal adjustment. If the supply cord, lamp, or another part of the appliance is damaged, the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons must replace it in order to avoid a hazard.
- Unplug the appliance before cleaning. Use a suitable brush to clean the high voltage metal grid and throw away the bodies of insects on the collection tray every week. Be sure to cut off electricity when cleaning and repairing the machine.
- Do not touch the high-voltage grid with your fingers or metal.
- Do not wash with water; do not expose to rain.
- Do not use near inflammable and/or explosive substances.
- Not suitable to use in garages, stables and similar.
- Repairs should be carried out by the manufacturer or qualified electricians.
- Make sure that your socket voltage and frequency is suitable for the Electric Fly Killer 20 Watt machine. Ensure earthing connection to prevent damage or danger.
- High voltage! Keep away from children.
- Rated Voltage: 220V-240V – Rated Frequency: 50Hz